Monday, March 16, 2015

Tama's March Theme

It took me a while to choose one of my many (many) WIPs as a favorite.  I finally got it down to Bent Creek's Snappers and this one, but this one gets worked on more so I guess it wins :D

QS Lovers by HAED - it was a SAL on the HAED Bulletin Board, and the artist is retired, so neither this small version nor the big version is available now.  The big version was all dress and the faces were just little blotches so I never bought it.

Here's how it will look:



And I've gotten this far:



I work on it every month during the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend.

Thanks for looking :D

Tama

3 comments:

  1. You've made great progress with it so far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design and wonderful progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful design. Good choice as a favorite.

    ReplyDelete