Monday, March 30, 2015

March Update for His Eye is on the Sparrow

Here is my progress on His Eye is on the Sparrow.  I completed page 1 and now working on page 2.  A little frogging here and there.  Not as much stitching as I had wished to do but that is the way it goes when you catch the bug that is going around.  Spent a couple days just laying on couch/bed.  Hope that is the last of winter illness.  Sun is shining more daily and warmer temps are helping.  the daffodils are starting along with lots more birds at the feeders.  Looking forward to warmer weather in Kansas!

I love reading everyones responses and updates.  Keep it up!
Dede

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the page finish, it's looking great! I hope you're feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress, Dede :-) I'm sorry you were sick; I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete