Monday, March 30, 2015

March Update

Hey everyone I've got an update for paradise.  I just finished the first half of the 5th (I think) page.
I've still got a long way to go.  I switched from stitching in hand to using a scroll frame and I've gotten quite a  bit slower.  But that could also be because for some reason my floss keeps breaking.  And because I'm still learning.  

For those of you who don't read my blog the phrase is "smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly". I'm doing it in 2 lines so that just shows you how much I still have left.  

It's been great watching your projects grow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your so fast - and you've been stitching in hand all this time? Double wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks terrific, Heather :-) I haven't mastered using a scroll frame and much prefer stitching in hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :). I prefer in hand but this piece is too big it kept making the hand holding the fabric cramp.

      Delete