Saturday, August 29, 2015

August--a little progress

Boy it feels like August was just 7 days long!  This year is just speeding by!  I haven't made as much progress on my BAP but there is always next year.  I have accomplished a lot of stitching just not on this piece.

I managed to get one roof stitched, a window, door, and a little of the siding on the small house and that is it.  Ugh.  I already have a request from a sister to stitch something for her DIL birthday so will start on that Monday.  This weekend will be spent babysitting with our youngest grandson who is almost 14 months.  Busy walking and getting into things!  Should keep me on my toes!

I also entered 9 projects in our local fair.  I had 7 blues, 2 reds, and a reserve champion.  Very happy with the results.  There were even fewer entries this year.  I sure wish there was a way to get people to enter.  But I realize it is a hassel to drop them off during the work week and pick them up on a Friday morning.

Here is my progress and a compilation of my entries.
Keep stitching!
Dede

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the wins and remember, even a bit progress is still progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wins! And your wip looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete