Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Third time lucky?

Hello!

It seems that, for one reason or another, many of us (myself included) did not have a very good start to our New Year projects. Nevertheless I have enjoyed watching them all come to life, no matter how many or few stitches were worked.

I have chosen a new fabric for Scarlet Macaw Preening. It will definitely be aida (yippee!) and custom-dyed based on a colourways suggested by the lady concerned. She understands my requirements and has offered to test-dye small samples and take the time needed to get the colours right before I commit to the purchase. How's that for service? I will let you know who she is once I have received the fabric, after which I shall have a lot of catch-up stitching to do!

In the meantime I hope everybody else's February stitching is going well.

Take care,
Rachel x

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that really is great service - I'm curious to know who she is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know only when I've received the fabric - just in case something goes wrong!!! :)

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Oh I'm so excited for you. And yes, that is some seriously amazing customer service. MCG could take a tip from that woman. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin. I now just hope the actual fabric lives up to expectations. Watch this space! :)

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! I'm looking forward to see your wip.

    ReplyDelete