Hello! Tammy came up with the idea of introducing ourselves this month; I think it's a great idea to get to know each other a little better.
If you follow me on my other blog, you know a lot about me. For the rest of you, here are 15 fast facts:1. My name is Kate, short for Kathryn.
2. I'm 35.
3. I've been married to my sweet hubby, Tim, for 13 years.
4. We have two beautiful daughters, Hope, age 12, and Alex, age 9 months.
5. We have 5 furbabies and 1 feather baby: Sugar and Smores (dogs), Oreo, Cinnamon, and Marshmallow (cats), and Tweety (bird).
6. We've lived in Texas for just over a year; before that, we lived in Florida.
7. I've been cross stitching for 12 years but only really started working on it seriously in the last year.
8. I also love to crochet and scrapbook.
9. I have no sense of smell.
10. Although I love to take care of my family, deep down I really dislike cleaning and cooking.
11. I'm a stay-at-home mom thanks to my job as a jewelry consultant.
12. I've been selling jewelry for 9 years.
13. I homeschool Hope and plan to homeschool Alex.
14. Things I love: Pizza, chocolate, owls, touching flowers (no sense of smell, remember?), listening to the rain, getting lost in a good book
15. Things I dislike: cold weather, crowds, and spiders
That's me in a nutshell :-)
Thanks for reading.