Sunday, May 17, 2020

Dark Forces On The Rise

Yes, it's me - really! I know it's been a terribly long time. In fact, I think my last regular update - that actually showed progress - was in July 2015, when I had just finished the first row of the pattern.
Since then, I had only pulled it out a couple of times and made about hald a page worth of progress, so by the beginning of this year, Dark Force looked like this:


I'm doing a ten hour rotation this year, and earlier this month I decided to give Dark Force a turn as well. I stitched almost 1.500 stitches (giving up my per-column style since I switched to using Pattern Keeper) and now it looks like this:


I want to try and work on this for at least ten hours a month now. It would be lovely to have another row finish, but I'm not sure that'll work out this year so I'll be happy with just a couple pages of progress as well!

Total progress so far: 28448 stitches/20.66%

6 comments:

  1. Super progress! I think I need to buy myself a tablet so I can use Pattern Keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should, it does make such a difference.

      Delete
  2. Dont worry about posting after a gap..i posted after 2 years.
    Wow 1500 stitches in 10 hours, thats impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only returning stitcher! It's about a medium speed for me; if there's more confetti, I'll slow down.

      Delete
  3. Wow! You made fabulous progress and it looks fantastic. Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad this place still exists to return to :)

      Delete