Thursday, July 30, 2015

Leonore's July Dark Force Update

There doesn't appear to be a theme for this month, so let's jump right into everybody's favourite - stitching progress!

This month, I finished page 4 and also the (only two columns wide) page 5, which brought me to a massive mile stone: My first row finish!






24.000 stitches in, this is actually the goal I had set myself to reach this year, and I am very pleased to have already reached it. From now on, I'm going to take it really slow, and I might not have any progress to show for a few months at all - there are a few dead lined projects I need to focus on first. I'll try so that this won't be the last that you see of DF this year!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your goal! It looks amazing, Leonore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching your goal! It looks terrific :)

    ReplyDelete