Friday, May 1, 2020

Fractal White Tiger April 2020 Update

Oops! I missed my March update on my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger project. And I am a day late posting for April...

This is how it looked at the end of March. 
342 stitches were added. 
The project was 21.40% complete.

I apologize for the photo quality. I left it on the frame so I could finally finish Page 11.
This is how it looks now.
1,849 stitches were added in April.

I was able to spend some time on it the first weekend of the month and again near the end of the month. 

It is still on the frame. Page 11 is done, and I hope to finish page 12 this weekend.

The project is 22.46% complete.


This is how it looked in my February update.

I hope you are all healthy and able to get some extra stitching in.

Hugs,
Renee

6 comments:

  1. That's great. Congrats on the page finish. They are the little "finishes" that keep me going lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Page finishes really are those achievements that keep the motivation up, aren't they?

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting a page finished! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the page finish

    ReplyDelete