Sunday, April 30, 2017

Renee's Fractal White Tiger April 2017 Update

In March, I failed to add a single stitch to my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger project. In April, I managed to add over 1,300 stitches and finally reached the 10% complete mark.

I am anxious to finish page 6 and see how it looks with more of the area around the eye filled in.

This is how it looked on my update at the end of February.

Some of the fur above the eye was filled in.

My schedule in May is looking a little crazier than normal. I do hope to have some progress to share, as I love working on this one.

Happy Stitching,
Renee

8 comments:

  1. It looks great. This is such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You more than made up for March! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fur is really coming out and I love the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress!! The eye looks even better with some fur above it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good progress ..You inspire me to pick my peacock project .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice progress! 10% is quite a milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Great job! I did not even take my piece out. Hopefully May will be a better month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to buy some of Neni's Designs, I am really liking how this is looking! Great progress!

    ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete