I started the year with only one day's worth of work on Suteki:
I settled into a weekend rotation of her and I managed progress every weekend but the last of the month. She's been a pain, but she's moving along well, especially when I realized that the first row is probably going to be the absolute worst confetti-wise and it should get better (eventually). I finished the first page and most of the second, but they aren't full pages, so they don't really count:
She may not get quite as much attention in February since I have a lay-about project to finish up and a month before I go to Disney World, but I intend on at least finishing the second page.