Monday, June 1, 2020

Mini's Indian peacock May 2020 update

Hi Stitchers,

Another month has gone by , can't believe half of 2020 will soon be over. Well, I'm sure we cant wait this year to pass...
So for May, I did a personal goal of stitching every day which I shared end of last month. I'm happy to report that I was stick to my goal for almost all days except 2 when I was too tired to stitch.
I added 3711 stitches, a combination of full and half cross stitches.Here is how the WIP looks like:

This is giving me hope that I can finish this project this year. I'm going to start a new project today so that I cant get bored of this one.

Hope you are staying safe and indoors wherever you are.
Happy Stitching

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Awesome progress! The colors are so pretty, it must be a joy to stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Stitching everyday, even if it's just a little bit some days, makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You made amazing progress and your peacock looks fantastic. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your peacock looks so pretty. Love those months when we can stitch every day.

    ReplyDelete