Thursday, April 30, 2020

Mini's Indian peacock April 2020 update

Hello Stitchers,

Remember me? Indian lady who started a project named Indian peacock as part of new year new start in 2017.
I know I have not posted here since a long time, 2 years to be exact.
Well the reason is -I have hardly stitched on this project-3 days in 2019 and 17 days in 2018. I would certainly like to improve that and may be finish this project this year.
Without further ado, I show you my progress on the project. Here is at end of April 2020.I stitched on this for 10 days and added 1261 stitches in it.


Here it is when I picked it up. I'm trying to stitch color wise , trying to finish all stitches of colors I have started . One of the reasons I was neglecting this project was that I was finding it difficult to stitch it in Q-snap. Now , I'm trying to stitch it in hand, which explains the wrinkles in the top pic.

For the month of May, I'm doing a personal challenge called "Stitch Every 'Day' in 'May'". See the details on my blog here and join me if you like.

Happy stitching.

6 comments: