Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Winnie the Pooh February 2018 Update

In February, I worked on Winnie the Pooh 3 days and eked out about 1200 stitches.  My rotation is a bit different this year and my "Pooh" days don't necessarily fall on a weekend, but slow & steady progress will add up in the end.  Previous progress:
Now:
I stitched down the far right edge (1.5 columns) down to the midline, stitched the owl 1x1 (just right of the blue balloon), and started the far left column on bottom half (page 3).  My goals for March will be to finish page 2 (the upper right), which will involve blending filament to fill in those stitches on the tree trunk, as well as some backstitch.  Hopefully there will be time to continue on page 3 as well.  Happy stitching everyone! 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress! I love seeing your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress! It is going to be a BEAUTIFUL stitchery! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mia. I made some good progress past few days and I'm excited to share (again).

      Delete
  3. This is coming right along. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your almost-page finish! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete