I decided I needed another page finish for my Stitch from Stash budget so I went back to Page 1 and did the 1 x 1 section, swarm of bees I suppose.
First time using a magnifier! I was able to see it fine with the help of the magnifier and extra light, but it was so tight on the fabric (28 count) that I hurt my left index finger a little, from pushing the needle through from the back. Next time I may use a thimble. Page 2 has a much larger 1 x 1 section (the owl)... you can see the outline of his wing on the right side near the balloon.
I love working on this piece, at my current pace (a few days per month). That won't be enough to finish anytime soon, even next year, but I'm fine with that.