Saturday, September 30, 2017

the stranger is checking in lol

Hey everyone,
Just checking in to see how everyone has been. Please email me if you have had any problems ect.
Its been one interesting year for me. Almost a whole year without cross stitch. feels weird but I am happier with not setting deadlines for myself and I was consistently doing that with my stitching, I am still learning with my crochet but love being able to put it down and pick it u whenever to work on it.

Hope everything is well with all of you girls!

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the break! No Reptiles this month. Maybe in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying your crochet time! It has been almost 3 weeks since I have cross-stitched and I think I am going through withdrawals - lol! No progress on Fractal White Tiger in September, but I plan post an update at the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tammy! Everything fine here!! Maybe I will have a big projet in 2018. I´ll send a e-mail latter! See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you, even if you are not stitching at the moment :) I guess we all go through phases with out hobbies, you need to do what feels right for you at this moment!

    ReplyDelete