Monday, July 31, 2017

Renee's Fractal White Tiger July 2017 Update

There were 1,202 stitches added to my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger cross-stitch this month. I love this piece, based on artwork by Ricky Barnard.

There are only 1,248 stitches remaining on page 6, so I hope to have a page finish to share in August.

This is how it looked last month. I filled in more above the eye and worked on some of the stripes to the far left.

I hope you all have a wonderful August and find some relaxing, yet productive, stitchy time!

-Renee

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I look forward to cheering when I hear that you have another page done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress :) A page finish would be a nice special next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress! So close to another page finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress and good luck with your page finish!

    ReplyDelete