Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Renee's Fractal White Tiger May 2017 Update

I do love working on Charting Creation's Fractal White Tiger, based on artwork by Ricky Barnard.

This month's progress is difficult to see. I have been filling in some of the confetti stitches that I skipped on my quest to add the eye.

651 stitches were added this month and the top two rows of page 6 are now complete.

I hit the 18,000 stitches milestone today. 

This is how the piece looked last month.

There are some larger blocks of color coming up, so next month's progress should be more visible. 

11 comments:

  1. I can really see where you filled in! Looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those confetti stitches but you have made great progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The detail makes the confetti worth it, but I do like being able to alternate between that and large blocks of color.

      Delete
  3. Confetti is tiresome, but can make so much of a difference too - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful piece. All the confetti will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The confetti definitely adds lovely details. :)

      Delete
  5. The confetti is so worth it! The texture in the mane is incredible. It really looks like hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The charting is amazing. I love the colors and how real they look.

      Delete
  6. Great work so far, I love how the tree is building. How fun to do little bees!

    ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete