Saturday, January 14, 2017

Mini's Introductory Post

Hello Friends,

My first post on this blog.A little introduction-My name is Mini, I have been cross stitching since I was 7 years. However, I took a break from it for 10 years and have restarted since Jun 2014. I have a blog http://minizdiary.blogspot.com/ where you can read more about my cross stitching journey.

This Friday (and Saturday) I worked on my New year New Start. Here are progress pics:
My humble start on 1st Jan 2017

Progress on Day 4
Here is how the finished piece will look like
Dimension kit-Indian Peacock
I started the kit while I was on vacation in Dubai and forgot to pack the instruction sheet in the luggage. Yesterday I read the instructions and I think I will have some some troubles with half cross stitches. We will see when I come to that part, right now I'm enjoying stitching the peach stitches.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. I am excited to see this grow and for the peacock to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pattern! Looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful pattern. I will enjoy watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mini, this is gorgeous! Beautiful start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely pattern! I'm sure the half cross stitches will be fine, if anything they are easier than full crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitching. Isn't it fun to start a brand new stitch.....Every bit as exciting as it is to finish one up. Half cross stitches are so easy. Not to worry. LindaLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    หนังการ์ตูน

    ReplyDelete