Hi Everyone Hope you had a GREAT Christmas!!!
I thought I would update all the members as to the results of my questions.....
So there will be some changes made to the blog over the next few days. This is what will take place.
1. Please email and confirm to me you would like to continue being a part of the blog, I need to update sidebars with members. Also check your name and picture if that is not what you are stitching please send me what to update it too.
2. I will be letting in a few more stitchers that have emailed me to replace leaving members (If there are stitchers reading and want to join please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. the address of the blog won't change but I will change the title of the blog a bit
4. I am not putting a restriction on posting for this continuation because the fact that 1. everyone has been awesome to post and 2. with it being a continuing project I am going to let you decide.
--I AM STILL WANTING AT LEAST ONE POST A MONTH THOUGH PLEASE--
The reason for this is that the intention of this blog is to start a big project and finish so I still want to see that you are stitching on it once a month. Currently I am making up for lost time I will be posting my update soon.
5. The blog although is mainly geared towards our big projects, members can post about other projects and such, advice, tools, buys ect. Just make sure your clear its not your main project. I think it might make the blog a little more interesting. (If you don't agree let me know please)
6. If you do/have finished the big project (don't know if anyone has, if you have email me please) this year please let me know and if you want to start on another big project or on a WIP I can update the sidebar.
I don't think I forgot anything....Thanks for all the offers to help out. I am going to play it by ear and if I do need help I will message you. If you have any other suggestions for the blog please again let me know anything to make it better would be a good thing..
Happy Holidays and Happy 2016 to everyone thanks for being a part of this blog for the past year !!