Thursday, March 19, 2015

WIP Spring Favorite



I am going with a seasonal WIP favorite of mine.  Glendon Place "Eggs Ala Round".  I have completed the cross stitch.  Next up is Kreinik braid and beading.  I have been working on it for 2 years.  For some reason "cough, cough" I haven't worked on it this year. Hope to pull it out this weekend and put a few more stitches in it. I am stitching it on Picture This Plus "Chrysalis 28 count Cashel. Picture does not do the color justice.  It is a very pretty light spring green.

Spring is almost here in Kansas.  Grass is showing signs of greening and the pussy willows are fuzzing.  Crocus have bloomed.  We had a stretch of 60-70 degree days that were wonderful.  Usually we are wet and cool as in 50 degrees with lots of wind.  A different March for us but welcomed after the winter.

Keep stitching!
Dede



2 comments:

  1. That one is really pretty, and I'm sure it will be even more with all the shinies added :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very pretty. And your so close to being done. I love all the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete