Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fatema's February update and Introduction.

I couldnt do much this month. Here is my small progress :-













A little about me. My name is Fatema and I am from Sri Lanka. My country is an island in the Indian Ocean. It is also known as the Pearl of the Indian Ocean. I started stitching when I was a teenager and havent stopped after that. It helped me through many hard times in my life.
I also have started to do Patchwork and a new kind of embroidery called Totsuka. It is Japanese embroidery.

I have many WIPs. I have lots of UFOs too. I really want to finish many projects this year.

At anytime I have 5 projects on the go. I love deadlines and working for that date..that deadline..is a challenge which I love.

Currently I am stitching on Angie's Fleurs Du Ciel.

Well thats it from me.

Have a great March stitcher friends.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet your Fatema.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice to know more about you. All your different stitching sounds lovely. Look forward to seeing some more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fatema, nice to meet you! That Totsuka technique sounds interesting, I'll have to look that up :)

    ReplyDelete