Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Snowman Wisdom March update


I'm now at the half way mark of this project, but I have started ripping out the words and restitching them.  I have always done my lettering as long stitches, but after seeing the sample in my LNS I decided that I liked the way the words look backstitched instead of long stitched.  So far I have restitched  It's okay to be a little bit bottom heavy, .  I will continue working on the other lettering throughout the month of March.


The next 2 photos show my letters backstitched in the first sentence.  I think it looks better.






5 comments:

  1. It looks great. And I've learned that you have to stitch the way that makes you happiest. I've been frogging quite a bit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress so far :-) I like it either way, but it's about what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both ways look great. Aren't you going to do this twice anyway, so you could use each way once? Anyways, great progress again, I like this design a lot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I like your second option for words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great!! Can't show my mom or she will want it lol (just in case you do have to repost in a few days to count for this month, your a bit early)

    ReplyDelete