Sunday, March 22, 2015

Rachel's Favourite WIP

Hello all!

Gosh! My favourite WIP? I have so many to choose from if you include my January/February starts!

My favourite WIP is usually the one I am working on which, if actually started, would be Scarlet Macaw Preening. However, as I'm using him for this blog I'll choose something different.

It has to be OMG Tigger is Out. I don't know why I fell in love with this bedraggled cat but he instantly called to me. I haven't made much progress as I started him just before Christmas and since then have been tied up with January/February Challenge pieces. But he will be back out very very soon. He's not too confetti-heavy and has beautiful colours in the background, not just drab greys as would be expected.




It's interesting how so many of you have also chosen your favourite WIP to be different from the one you are stitching for this blog.

Love and hugs
Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. Tigger is super cute, and you got quite a bit done already! Looking at your work closely and seeing all the pretty colours I can understand why you like this project so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! I have thought about doing it many times. (And still might). Something about him just says "pick me". You've got a great start.

    ReplyDelete