Sunday, June 3, 2018

Winnie the Pooh II: April-May updates

Hello friends, it's been a busy spring and I forgot to post April so today we'll do a double update.  I've given it 2 weekends, or about 5 days since then.  Previous progress:
Current progress:
I have stitched on 4 columns since then, or about 2000 stitches.  The empty area will be Tigger pushing Piglet in a wheelbarrow, stitched over 1, in the background.  That is the most complex of all the over 1 sections and the pattern directions say to stitch it last.  The little bit of grey at the edge of the column, beneath Tigger, is Eyeore's tail.  I'm pretty excited because the next few columns will reveal the rest of Eyeore.

15 comments:

  1. Eeyore is my favorite :) It looks so good!! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece. You have made fantastic progress and I cannot wait to see your next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee. I do enjoy stitching it, lots of pretty colors.

      Delete
  3. Great progress! I love the soft colours showing up in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leonore. I guess it’s like a mountain range or something. I love the atmosphere in this piece.... truly the 100 acre wood.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete