Saturday, June 30, 2018

Fractal White Tiger June 2018 Update


This is actually more of a May update than June. I did not add any stitches to my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger project in April. 

I did manage to add 1,603 stitches to this piece between May 2nd and May 8th. Would you believe I have not touched a needle since then? (I am going through serious withdrawals.) So, no stitches were added in June either.

I am eager to see how much progress I can make in July. 

Happy Stitching,
Renee



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Hopefully you can make up for lost stitches in july.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super progress for 6 days! Love how is eye looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. Hope you find the stitching time you want in July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, stitching withdrawal is the worst! Hope you can get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've managed 2 days this week and hope to find more time tonight. :)

      Delete
  5. The detail in your piece is amazing! I hope you get all the stitchy time you want this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another of my favourites. I just love the detail of this tiger. He's lovely.

    ReplyDelete