Saturday, February 29, 2020

Fractal White Tiger February 2020 Update

In February I managed to add 723 stitches to my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger

The project is now 21.21% complete.

This is how it looked in my last update. The nose area is slowly filling in.

For the past couple of years, I have had 3 full coverage projects going at the same time. This month, I finished one of those. (It may be seen here, if anyone is interested.)

So, I hope to have more progress to show on this beauty each month.

Happy Stitching!
Renee

6 comments:

  1. Nice progress Renee! I am in the process of reading back through the archives on your blog right now. I love your crazy quilting projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. And I love your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, and congrats on your finish as well :)

    ReplyDelete