Friday, March 29, 2019

March Magical Arrival

Here is where I was at the mid-month mark.

And here is what I managed to get done in the past couple of weeks.

Is anyone planning on doing something for Stitch Maynia? I'm thinking about doing what I did last year (2018 stitches a week) updated to 2019 of course. But if you have any ideas, I'd like to hear them. New starts are out of the question though.  I don't have that kind of stash or the desire to buy a bunch of new things. I'd like to keep focusing on this one.



4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about Maynia but I know I will be out of town for quite a bit of the month. So I am doing the Blogging from A to Z challenge in April and the 100 Day project that starts on April 2. I will be working on things from my stash for both with a concentration on surface embroidery for the 100 Day Project. But I do hope to get 1200 stitches each month in Reptiles this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super progress! I always enjoy following along with everyone else's Maynia but I have never participated. Maybe some year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! I am planning on Monoga-maynia... one project that I will work on, pretty much monogamously from May 1-15 or 19, until it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! I won't be doing anything for Maynia, as I had enough excitment for the first half of the year and would rather settle into some routine for now.

    ReplyDelete