Friday, March 30, 2018

Fractal White Tiger March 2018 Update


This month I met my goal and finished page 7 of my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger cross-stitch, based on artwork by Ricky Barnard. (I know March 31st is tomorrow, but the progress will be the same.)

Here is a closer view. 1,965 tent stitches were added. 

Next month I will be working on pages 11 and 12. The bottom of page 12 will begin to reveal the nose, so I am really motivated to see more progress.

4 of 30 pages are finished. The project is over 15% complete.

Happy Stitching,
-Renee

7 comments:

  1. Yay for meeting goals! It looks great. Can't wait to see more of his face next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I hope to pull Reptiles out this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Renee!! Looks so good! Can't wait to see how much more you get stitched next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a lot of progress this month! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your page finish! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made great progress. This is really pretty!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete