Saturday, July 1, 2017

Renee's Fractal White Tiger June 2017 Update

The first 4 rows of page 6 are all filled in on my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger cross-stitch. I do love this design by Ricky Barnard.

I only worked on it 3 days this month, but did manage over 600 stitches.

This is how it looked last month. 

There was a fair amount of confetti to fill in above the eye. Next month I should hit some larger blocks of color, so I should have more visible progress. I hope so, because I am eager to work on his nose.

Wishing you all happy stitching!
Renee





7 comments:

  1. Great job! The confetti is a pain sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super! Confetti can really slow stitching down can't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it can, but I love the detail it creates. :)

      Delete
  3. Great progress, even more so for three days' work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. Can't wait to see the other eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! The eye looks deep and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete