3,211. That's how many stitches I put into Shakespearean Fantasy this month. I far surpassed the 400 stitches for the challenge on the HAED facebook page and finished a page. I found a rhythm, closer to a meditative state, while doing stitch after stitch of black and really started to enjoy it. I have decided to continue doing a column at a time and just let the colors come as they may.
Here's where I was last month:
and here's where it is today:
It looks like a lot in this picture, but I know when I take it off the scroll rods it will look like a speck so I have decided to keep it on the scroll rods and only have a couple of rows of pages showing.
My plan for the next month is to keep working along on page 2 and maybe be close to a page finish by the next check in.